|People Training for Good Dogs||
4.5 days of exploration and bonding!
Would you like to be more in tune, in touch and in sync with your dog? If you have ever wanted to establish a more harmonious relationship join Melissa Berryman, author of People Training for Good Dogs: What breeders don't tell you and trainers don't teach, for 4.5 days of exploration, connection and development on Cape Cod with your dog.
In this workshop you will:
· Discover what currently blocks your connection and learn ways using mind, breath, body and spirit work to form a mutually beneficial bond with an animal who is loyally attached to you.
· Work with your breathing, coordination, and energy system with and without your dog.
· Get to know your dog better by learning your dog's true motivations
· Learn how societal messages sabotage your relationship
· Learn EFT, an easy stress reduction technique to help you cope with dog ownership in the real world.
Learn relaxing breathing techniques to rid yourself of the agitations of the day
Practice Nama Shivaya and Yin Yoga to help strengthen, lengthen and improve balance. We will concentrate on coping with injuries and other challenges your dog may be taking advantage of.
· Improve your leash technique to work in harmony with your dog.
· Investigate complementary modalities of canine acupressure with special guest presenters.
· Explore various trails together with daily outdoor hikes with your dog.
Come prepared to learn valuable information about yourself, our world and guiding your canine companion through it joyfully.
Cost: $595.00/$545.00 early registration (Until February 28, 2012)
Can't attend the entire workshop? Come for a day!
Day Rate $150.00/$125.00 (by Feb 28, 2012)
Tuition comes with PTFGD training leash and Melissa's book, People Training for Good Dogs
Some offerings subject to change
Several wonderful waterfront hotels allow dogs. Dogs can also be boarded at PTFGD for an additional fee.