|People Training for Good Dogs||
4.5 days of exploration and centering
Would you like to be more in tune, in touch and in sync with your dog? If you have ever wanted to establish a more harmonious relationship join Melissa Berryman, author of People Training for Good Dogs: What breeders don't tell you and trainers don't teach, for 4.5 days of exploration, connection and development. In this workshop you will:
· Discover what currently blocks your connection and learn ways using mind, breath, body and spirit work to form a mutually beneficial bond with your "best friend".
· Work with your breathing, coordination, and energy system with and without your dog.
· Get to know your dog better by learning your dog's true motivations
· Learn how societal messages sabotage your relationship
· Learn EFT, an easy stress reduction technique to help you cope with dog ownership in the real world.
· Improve your leash technique to work in harmony with your dog.
· Investigate complementary modalities of canine acupressure with special guest presenter
Dr. Annette Herbst, DVM, CVA licensed veterinary acupuncturist.
· Explore various trails together with daily outdoor hikes with your dog.
Come prepared to learn valuable information about yourself, our world and guiding your canine companion through it joyfully.
Cost: $595.00/$545.00 early registration (Until September 8, 2012)
Tuition comes with PTFGD training leash and Melissa's book, People Training for Good Dogs